8 de setembro de 2012

Paperweight (Instrumental Practice)



 You know that moment that you feel like you have to put something on YouTube just because you are boring. Well, let's say that my time has come for it. I've been recording for months my guitar practices to evaluate my skills and improve, so I chose one video to share today with you guys. I don't know if I'll keep recording more and make covers, it's up to my availability and inspiration...
 This is a song I fell in love with, "Paperweight" performed by Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisksince I heard it I had this huge need to learn it on the guitar, and when I did I couldn't stop for some weeks... my little fingers wept of pain, but it was worth it.

 P.S.: I may be posting an update for this video as soon as I fix my guitar.



Cyan

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Search in here